Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Marathon Monday - Week 6



Good Morning Everyone, hope you have all had a wonderful week with lots of moving!

I am very excited to be starting week 7! There are a couple of reasons, the first being that week 7 means that I am official half way through the 12 weeks of my Half Marathon training!! Secondly, because it is the second of my goals!

Week 6 went well but could have been better. I did all the km's for the week but I have had a really sore leg and am taking an extra rest day this week to try to rest it a little. If it's still not right by the end of the this week a trip to the doctors is definately on the cards.

Week 7 sees the distances increase again. So this week will be a total of 30.7km with the long run on Sunday being 11.5km.

So I hope you all have a great week and get outside and get moving!

No comments: