Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Sick kids

This week for me started with the mother of all trantrums from my 11 year old. He is grounded for a week as a consequence.

In the early hours of Tuesday morning he woke up vomitting, he spent Tuesday at home from school sleeping on the couch. Tuesday afternoon my youngest told me that his chores were making him feel sick and being the wonderful mother I am I thought he was just trying to get out of his chores, until he came running into the house and vomitted all over the toilet.

He spent Tuesday night vomitting and sleeping most of Wednesday morning. By the time the other two boys got home from school wednesday he was right as rain.

My middle son always surprises me. He is the one you would think would be sick everytime something is going around but is always the one that never gets sick.

He was born 8 weeks early at 32 weeks and now has the most amazing ammune system. His doctors are always surprised by it too.

Such a horrible feeling when your children are sick and there is nothing you can do to help them. But I am happy to say we have now left spew town and hope to not be returning for a very long time.

No comments: