Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Marathon Monday (Week 2)

I know I didn't post anything last week, I was quite sick with a chest infection, so had lots of early nights and no running, following doctors orders!! (Rare, I know!)





Week 1 - Evaluation

Well I started week 1 with WAY too much confidence, I honestly thought that I could after no running what so ever for quite a few weeks, jump straight back into a 5km & 6.5km run.

At my visit to the docs we also discussed my running and he decided that after being sick and not having run for about a month, he decided that I should do the week 1 schedule at least 3 weeks in a row before moving to week 2, so that is exactly what I am going to do.

I am re doing week 1 this week.

So my running for this week looks like this:

Week Two
Tuesday 5km
Thursday 6.5km
Saturday 5km
Sunday 6.5km

Ok, so I am ready for a fun week of running!!! And cant wait to report on it all next Monday.

See you all then.

No comments: