Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

2012 WOW!!! Part 1 - January

This year for us as been absolutely NUTS so far, we haven't sepent many weekends at home. Lots of events and lots of milestones as well. And that is just weird!! My house is suffering because of it!! This weekend in Adelaide is a long weekend, which means we probably won't spend much time home this weekend either.

So I thought I would share my 2012 so far with you.

Here goes:

January

Our Wedding Anniversary is New Years Eve and for my anniversary preseant I was given tickets to Summerdayse which was New Years Eve, which ment on New Years Day we were quite hung over but had soooo much fun.
My two little brothers spent a month in Aus for the school holidays and during that month they spent a whole week with me and my boys. We had an action packed week with lots to do. We went to St Kilda Playground, Semaphore beach, Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens, Movie Day at home, Swimming at my Uncles house and lots of slip and slide cricket. We were all exhausted but can wait for them to come back in the mid year school holidays!!


Australia Day this year was on a Thursday and we went to a friends house by the beach and spent the day having a few drinks with friends and an awesome BBQ for lunch/dinner. Gotta love Australia Day on the beach, especially when the weather cooperates.


Damien had some time off of work during the school holidays to spend with the kids, he took Tate and Ethan to Point Turton for some fishing. Poor Damon had to stay home as he was sick. I joined Damien and Ethan on the weekend for a little fishing and time with my boys.

So that was JUST January!!! Stay tuned for Part 2!


No comments: