Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Friday Favourires - iPhone Apps

As some of you may know I am addicted to my iPhone, I couldn't live without it! So I thought I would share some of my favourite apps.

Instagram
is a photo sharing app that lets you add filters to your photos to change they way they look.
You can follow other users and interact with them through their photos.



Facebook
I love facebook. I love seeing what everyone is up to and checking out everyones pics and stuff.


 iMapMyRUN
this is my famous fitness app. I use it to track my runs. It tells you how many kilometres you have run, your run rate, calories burnt and a whole heap of other cool stuff.


WordsWithFriends
this game is lots of fun, gets you thinking and I am yet to beat my husband and this infuriates me, so I will keep playing I do!



Labelbox
this app is lots of fun. It is just what the name suggests a label maker for you photos. It makes some funky labels adds a little special touch to you pics.



These are only a couple of my favourite app, I could go on all day but I won't!!

I would love to hear about your favourite iPhone apps so I can check them out.

Next weeks Friday Favourites is: My Favourite Pink Things






No comments: