Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Favourites - Books I have read recently

I really enjoy reading, I just don't always get the time. I generally ask friends for recommendations on books but my favourite author is Patricia Cornwell.

So the 5 most recent books I've read are:

Escape by Carolyn Jessop with Laura Palmer
Escape










This book is heartbreaking and amazing all at the same time. I would highly recommend it.

Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell


One of her mosr recent books but stil as fantastic as ever


Sweet Little Lies: an LA Candy novel


I was addicted to The Hills so when I found out about this series of books I just had to read them, and  quite enjoyed them.

Raising Boys by Steve Biddulph


Having 3 boys I found this book absolutely AMAZING!! It was so helpful, I recommend anyone with a boy or boys to read this book!!!


Russka by Edward Rutherfurd
Russka

This one I am still reading and find it very hard going, I may give up soona nd try again at another point but we'll see. I promise to let you all know if I ever get through it!!!

So now tell me, do you have any book recommendations for me???

Next week topic is iPhone Apps

Erika.xxx

No comments: