Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

All about us. Part 3

Damon is my baby in the middle. He had a rough start to life, he was born at 32 weeks and was in hospital for 6 weeks. Normally premmies have to stay in hospital to at least thier due date but because he was doing so well we got sent home with daily midwife visits, which was fantastic!!! I will save the whole premmie story for another day!!!

My little Damon is now the healthiest of them all. Barely ever gets sick but is very clumsy, (He's had staples in his head 3 times!!!)

He is now 8 and a half and in year 2. He has Irlen Dyslexia and has struggled with school but now that he is at a new school who are fully supporting his style of learning he is finally thriving and loving school. Such a relief!!!

He LOVES Micheal Jackson and wanders around the house listening to his iPod fully of Michael Jackson songs. He is also a big fan of WWE and John Cena is his absolute favourite (who I might add is quite easy on the eye!)

He plays football and has more energy than anyone I have ever met!! He has recently been in his first musical theater preformance and OVED it and still sings all the songs!! Budding actor maybe????

He is one of the friendliest kids I know but finds it difficult to make friends but once your his friend you are one of the most important people in his world!!

So this is my Damon and I'm sure just like Tate you will hear much more about him!

No comments: