Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

In Love!!!!

I have found a new love!! ONLINE SHOPPING! Yep, online shopping, oh no!!!! Cause I really need more ways to be able to shop!!! Argh!!!!!

One of my first online purchases was from HERE , it was delivered to me today at work and I am absolutely in love with it!!!!! I can't stop looking at it!!!!It's A-M-A-ZING!!!!

So I know your all hanging out to see what it is...... well here you go!!!!


See!!!! It's so cool!!

Jess from Buggy Boo was great, I was kept totally informed about how it was going with emails. I think you should all check out thier website.

Now just to hang it!!!! So excited!!

Does anyone else have an online shopping problem???? :)

1 comment:

Andrea | no frills mum said...

Beautiful family photo...your boys are gorgeous!

I'm addicted to online shopping too, makes things so much easier when you live an hour from the nearest large shopping centre! (Although I do try to shop locally when I can!)