Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Point & Shoot - Christmas Pageant

Saturday was the 2011 Adelaide Christmas Pageant, it was a gorgeous 30 degree day. And my awesome mum got into the city at 4.30am to get her favourite pageant spot and save us a place. Here are just a few of 161 pics I took in the 75mins we were there.


Damon's Favourite

Tate's Favourite

Ethan's Favourite

Possum Magic

A new float this year!!! My favourite

Can't forget Nipper

Or Nimble

Loving the concentration on thier faces

And the big guy!!! Father Chrsitmas is in town!!!

Join in Point and Shoot over here

1 comment:

River said...

You got great photos!!
I didn't remember it was pageant day until I was walking down Wakefield St towards Central Market and saw the crowds.
Then I climbed onto a concrete block thingy and took photos of whatever was tall enough for me to see over the heads of people. Some of the pics are on my blog.