Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Favourites - Facebook Pages

Anyone who knows me knows that I may have a little addiction to Facebook and Instagram and generally anything to do with my iPhone!!!

So that being said, here are some of the many Facebook pages I love!!! In no particular order of course!!


Tori Spelling

Ok so I know some of you are probably thinking I'm nuts but really I'm not. I have just started reading her books and I am actually quite enjoying them. And I really didn't think I would!!
Check her out, you may even like her too!


Charlie Hunnan - Sons of Anarchy

I really don't anything needs to be said about this one!!! I love the show and he is just one of the most gorgeous guys around! There are lots of lovely pics of him to look at!!! YUM!! :)


TYPO
Hi, my name is Erika and I am addicted to Typo!
I love stationary and this is my new favourite shop. The thing I love about this facebook page is that each day they give you journal prompts and inspiration. LOVE!!


Private Practice
This had to be one of my favourite shows and each week it gives you a sneak peek at the episode about to be aired in the US! There are also cast interviews and live chats!! So much to see!


Patricia Cornwell
My favourite author. I love her books and how real and factual (I hope that's a word!) they are. When she is writing a new book she post updates on her facebook page and where she is, what she's researching etc. I love seeing how she does it and how long the whole process takes.

Do you have any favourite Facebook pages I should check out?? 

Don't forget to join me next week. The topic is: Songs

No comments: