Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Friday Favourites - Songs

I am LOVER of all things 80's. I would love to go back and live in the 80's all over again!!!

Some of my favourite songs are from the 80's!

So just like every other week these are in no particular order.


Mickey by Tony Basil











- this is my all time favourite song, my mum still has the record!!!
Watch the film clip here


Don't Speak by No Doubt











- I love Gwen Stefani and this began when I first heard this No Doubt song.
Watch the film clip here


Easy by Faith No More













- I'm not sure when I found this this song but it's been a favourite of mine for a long time and is on my running playlist.
Watch it here


To Be With You by Mr Big












- this reminds me of High School and I would sing it pretty much just to annoy Dad as he drove me to school, although I think he secretly loved it too.
Watch the film clip here


The Time by Black Eyed Peas











- I love love love this because Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favourite movies and I still love Patrick Swayze.
Watch the film clip here


I really love most older music and this is just the beginning of the songs I love. All of these songs are on my running playlist.

I would love to here what songs you guys all love.

Don't forget to join me next week. The topic is: Movies


No comments: