Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Marathon Monday - Week 4


Hello, Hello, glad you could all pop in!
This week felt really good, I would set out in the mornings with no goals in mind and run with how much time I had before I had to be home to get ready for work.
The Mother's Day classic was fantastic the kids did so well and I am really looking forward to finding out what thier times were. I am very proud of the fact that I beat the time I did last year by 8 minutes! Very happy indeed.
Here is my recap of Week 3.

Week 3 recap:
Monday: 5km - Ran: 6.5km
Tuesday: 6km
Wednesday 6km - Ran: 8.5km
Thursday: 7km
Friday: 8km Ran 8.5km
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 7.5km Ran 7.5km
Total: 39.5km Ran: 31km

My goal for this week is to run 12km by sunday!

Week 4 Plan:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 7.5km
Wednesday: 8.5km
Thursday: 10km
Friday: 11km
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 12km
Total: 49km

If I reach my goal this week I will tell you guys all about my next goal!!

See you next week, Happy Running!!!


No comments: